Start Asking Questions

In 23 years of my life, I have learnt the hard way that asking questions is the only way you can grab something from the universe and make the most of it. 

Asking questions is the best way to get people to think about your initiative to learn and that you're very curious. Curiosity is the mother of inspiration. 

If you cannot reach out to the person you like, for example, ask them a question about a general topic, it can be a question regarding directions, location, books, food, anything you want. You'd find your connection there. 

Recently, I asked my invigilator while writing an exam that how many points and how deep should I go explaining a three mark question, she told me that there should be at least 15 keywords to my answer. 

See the thing that happened? I was stuck as to how to operate that question, but after asking her the appropriate question, I got my answer. No, literally, I got my answer. I shaped my answers around 15-20 keywords. It made me acknowledge my time and complete other questions too. 

So, yeah, it's really a small thing, asking questions can land you where you want to be. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Questions are your answer.

Comments

Popular Posts